Do you know what the United Nations is doing?

Read 17 Goals.

In September 2016 in his departing speech to the UN General Assembly, President Obama stated: ‘A world in which 1% of humanity controls as much wealth as the other 99% will never be stable.’

Forty-two people hold the same wealth as half the world, Oxfam says.

Read OXFAM report.

Although the Toyota Prius car was sold very much, it does not seem to contribute to the reduction of carbon dioxide. Solar power generation also does not contribute to carbon dioxide reduction. In Japan it is.

Gote OECD.Stats.

 

As a result of the activities of the United Nations, the disparity in wealth has expanded and the emission of carbon dioxide is flat. It seems that the United Nations seems to be forcing consumption to us. In Japan, replacement of energy-saving home appliances and eco-cars has increased.

If the population increases, you will need a device to remove carbon dioxide from the air. However, with current technology, the device will emit carbon dioxide more than removing carbon dioxide.

It is known that solar cells discharge carbon dioxide more than thermal power generation, including manufacturing processes. (S≈P / 2)

Electric vehicles emit carbon dioxide at the power generation stage, and because the loss of electricity distribution is large, it is inferior to gasoline vehicles in efficiency and has high carbon dioxide emissions.

Hydrogen vehicles are tremendously inefficient.

Please do some research.

The end.

 

The Sustainable Development Agenda」への8件のフィードバック

  1. obviously like your web site however you need to take a look at
    the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling issues
    and I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely
    come back again.

  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed
    surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll
    be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very
    soon!

  3. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations
    actually good funny information too.

  4. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

コメントを残す

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 * が付いている欄は必須項目です

*

code