What is Darwin’s Theory of Evolution : Organisms have changed by natural selection against random mutations.
Chris Williams ( Ph.D., Biochemistry Ohio State University ) He said, “The origin of life — the foundation of evolution – is still virtually all speculation, and little if no fact.”
< Question of common people >
- Is there a mutation that increases DNA?
- Natural selection is a capricious one and does not mean adaptation. Because chimpanzee has better body function than humans. The tail is useful for balancing and it protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and accidents as hair grows.
- If I were a chimpanzee, I will not mate with a chimpanzee with no hair due to a mutation. I will judge it as a different animal.
- Tomatoes have more DNA than humans, but I want to know the period required to change (evolve) from single-celled organism to tomatoes.
- I can not imagine fish evolved into humans.
- I do not know existing living things that are evolving.
– I wonder if it will evolve? –